Sunday, March 28, 2010

Speech 2 down for the count!

So i've finished my informative speech for this week. I chose to do it about the paperless office. It was helpful for me again to have members of the audience that I knew. It made it easier for me to relax and focus on the information I was trying to inform them about. I still have quite a bit of communication apprehension because I kept looking at my note cards a little too much. I always get frustrated when I start to fumble my words too. Although I had small mistakes like that I think it was more successful than the last one. Little by little i'm learning new things through this class that help me with giving speeches and becoming more comfortable in a group setting. I'm thankful for the things i've learned because it will help me when I acquire my degree and get a good business job.

No comments:

Post a Comment